Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
- (a) “The Company”, ‘MyFitter’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ shall mean MyFitter Ltd. and refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Gables Meeting Lane Litlington Herts SG8 0QF. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6876825.
- (b) “The Customer”, or 'you' shall mean the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out works &/or supply goods.
- (c) "The fitter" shall mean the representative appointed by the Company.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the fitter shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non attendance or late attendance on site of the fitter or for the late or non delivery of materials.
If the Customer cancels their instructions after formally accepting quoted work prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied then the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure on both labour and materials. The company reserves the right to charge the full amount quoted including materials supplied.
If, after the Company shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to the Company & shall afford the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient staff or resources to deliver the services you have ordered.
- We do not provide services to your area.
- One or more of the services you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
The customer will provide us with details of a payment card (credit or debit) at the time the work is agreed and the customer agrees that we can debit this card in accordance with our charges.
The payment card must have sufficient credit to cover all the charges. In the event that we are unable to charge your payment card for any reason, we reserve the right to cease work immediately.
In the case that the Company has agreed invoice terms with a customer, the Invoice is due for payment on completion of the work.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.